HOW TO ORDER UPS VIA SIERRA.ID
1. To place an order, you are required to register first. Fill in your active email in the registration column and then click ‘register’.
2. You will receive an email regarding the password creation link, please click on that link.
3. Fill in the password field and also the confirm password field with the same input.
4. Do the login process using your registered email and your password.
*If you are already logged in, it is recommended to log out first, and then log in again.
5. After selecting the UPS product, on the product detail page, you can choose between 2 options: “With Installation” or “Without Installation(*). Then you can choose between 2 options: “Delivery” or “Self Pick-up“(**).
6. Select the quantity of items you want to purchase, then click “Add to cart”.
7. Click “Cart” on Menu. Then select “View Cart”.
8. In here, you can see all product in your cart. Click “Proceed to Checkout” to continue.
9. Fill the form completely.
10. After fill the form, you can click “Place order”
11. Next is payment, you can make payments to the 3 listed banks.
12. Then, after making the payment, you can confirm at the bottom of the page or you can also use the following link: https://sierra.id/confirm-payment/
13. After confirming the payment, you can check the list of orders on the My Account page. The order status will always be updated. (***)
14. If the status has changed to Processing, then your order has been processed. The maximum processing time is 2 months (it’s very likely to be faster). If your item is ready, we will send an invoice that includes additional costs (installation and shipping fees if applicable). Please ensure that your payment is directed only to “PT. Global Niaga Internusa” and the following three banks:
- Mandiri | 1270007460213 | PT Global Niaga Internusa
- BRI | 023001900900301 | PT Global Niaga Internusa
- BNI | 1128456597 | PT Global Niaga Internusa
After following the payment steps as stated in the invoice, you can proceed to the next step according to the installation and shipping options you have chosen. The SIERRA Admin Team will continue to guide you until the item reaches your hands.
(*) Installation costs are carried out separately. The Admin team will contact you for details on shipping costs (if any) and installation. If you don’t want an installation process, then you can choose “Without Installation”. Additional cost details sent by the Admin only contain shipping costs (and others) without any installation costs.
(**) Delivery Location is the location you input to the Web. If you want delivery to another location, then you can contact our SIERRA Admin Team. Shipping costs are carried out separately. The Admin team will contact you for details on shipping and installation costs (if any). If you choose “Self Pick-up”, then you can pick up the ordered goods directly at the port or our warehouse. Our SIERRA Admin Team will guide you until the ordered items are successfully picked up.
(***) Checking Payment, means that the payment has not been made or has been made but has not been recorded by the system so it must be checked manually by the admin. Contact the SIERRA admin team if your order status is still Pending Payment for up to 2 x 24 hours. On Hold, meaning that the system has not recorded the payment so it must be checked manually by the admin. Contact the SIERRA admin team if your order status is still On Hold within 2 x 24 hours. Processing, meaning that your payment has been verified by the admin and has entered the order process. Processing time is carried out no later than 2 months from status processing. Completed, which means your order has been received and completed! Notify the SIERRA Admin team if there is a discrepancy in the product you received.